ANSA Sanatorium, s.r.o. - Private surgical clinic
surgery, traumatology, Plastic and cosmetic Sumery, Orthopedics
Convalescence in your home environment
Outpatient (one day) surgery is a method of organizing patient care which allows the patient to spend his post-operational convalescence time, after certain common operational procedures, in his home environment in the care of his loved ones. In contrast to the common practice of the patient lying in the hospital for several days, treated by an unknown staff, outpatient surgery significantly lowers the risk of hospital infections. Moreover, it is obviously a more pleasant and active recovery.
- operation of varicose veins using the CHIVA method
- operation of inguinal and abdominal hernias (using classical methods and prosthetic mesh)
- operation of female breast afflictions
- operation of certain dermal and endodermic tumours and nodes
- operation of „carpal tunnel syndrome“, other operations of ligaments and tendons, etc.
Orthopaedic and traumatologic
- arthroscopic operation of knee, shoulder and ankle joints
- reconstruction of transverse knee ligaments
- reconstructive operation of certain breaks and dislocations
- Achilles‘ Heel operations
- operation of Tennis Elbow and bone growths
- operation of hammertoe and certain cases of „hitchhiker’s thumb“.
- MUDr. Jiří Patrák – surgeon
- MUDr. Petr Janata – surgeon
- MUDr. Simona Parkánová – surgeon
- MUDr. Alena Schmoranzová – plastic surgeon
- MUDr. Jan Charvát – orthopaedic surgeon
- MUDr. Roman Veselý
- MUDr. Anton Baluch
- MUDr. Alexandra Kracíková
ANSA Sanatorium, s. r. o.
543 01 Vrchlabí
phone CZ: +420 499 429 439
mobile CZ: +420 777 165 037
phone UK: +447 514 824 292
If you choose to take advantage of our clinic’s services, we will do our best to see that your treatment is carried out with the least amount of discomfort, without the burdens of fear or stress.
We thank you for your confidence
MUDr. Jiří Patrák
Clinic Head Doctor